Friday 23 April 2021

Paper Girls posters and volume covers

Along with my compilations of the Paper Girls single issue covers, I had hoped to put together all the 4-part posters. Unfortunately, the digital versions were missing a couple of pieces:


I didn't want to spend money on physical copies just for this, and couldn't find anyone online willing or able to scan them in. However, just a few days ago, someone on Reddit posted their complete version. Like me, they had started with the digital versions; they found a physical copy to scan in for one missing piece and "redrew the other based on a blurry photo of a printout". It looks really good!


In the comments, someone also links to this photo of the six volume covers, which also link together.


I love how many different little puzzles this series provided for the reader!

No comments: